“I don’t care if I die, because I’d die happy!”
I obviously need to watch this drama.
- Drink more water
- Never pray while holding a taser
- Be alert. Always watch for photographers, reporters, wild boars, wild fangirls, etc.
- In Korea, even rock bands dance. Well, at least they have dance practice.
They never actually danced on stage.
- Electrocution? Heartache? You need more water.
- If you plan on singing mindlessly in an open field, remember to bring your cell phone.
- Nuns can rock hard
- Fan club members have no lives of their own and spend 24/7 in front of their group’s company. (with short excursions to the internet cafe of course)
- That aunt who only cares about you once you become famous and can’t tell the difference between her niece and her nephew? Probably a gold digger.
- If you lose someone, just think of their pet peeves and fears, and you will find them.
- ALWAYS turn off your webcam.
- Water cures all.
- Look before you eat. Your mom might have forgotten about your deadly allergy again. Oops!
- Stars are a girl’s best friend. (and I now know 2000 analogies for them)
- Make sure you get a good double-eyelid surgeon.