YOU WANNA SEE THE FUNNIEST AMBER VIDEO IVE EVER WATCHED
(via jesus-san)Source: liusbian
Nibs’ guesses for what Amber keeps in her boob pouches:
- device similar to an ocarina which she can use to summon her unicorn
- pocket-sized rainbow confetti maker
- Talking Jesus and Angel bobbleheads which give her advice. When she bought them off eBay she thought they were religious figures but actually they’re Seattle Mariners designated hitter Jesus Montero and San Francisco Giants outfielder Angel Pagan.
- Yuri and Hyuna nudes
- a vial of tears that her mother shed out of complete embarrassment upon hearing Amber’s cover of “Like a G6”
- one of them is a tardis like device but instead of doing time travel or whatever the fuck happens in that show it’s actually a dispenser of unlimited Mexican food
LOOK AT MY GIRL EMILY’S COVER OF PINOCCHIO (DANGER).
LOOK AT IT.
MY FRIEND IS FLAWLESS.
AND WORTHY OF BEING TYPED ABOUT IN ALLCAPS
I think a lot of fans are too judgmental about sexualities in K-pop. Although most fail to notice it, they slap a label onto the idol right away. As an example, I’m not saying that homosexuality doesn’t exist in K-pop, but everyone seems to label artists like Key as gay. Being effeminate doesn’t mean gay. Many fail to see his masculine traits, as they only focus on his so-called ‘girly’ qualities or how he dresses. The fact is that this is his image he is supposed to portray. Same with Amber - she’s a tomboy, but that doesn’t mean she’s a lesbian. It’s none of our business what their sexuality is (they may or may not be), but rather to understand it’s not about the physicalities, or what they wear or act like in front of cameras that make them gay.
Submitted by juststfuandlistenalready