I need to cosplay Wendy gdi
There are now official T-Shirts for Gravity Falls, as tweeted by Alex Hirsch! If you have a spare $25 lying around, you could buy one. Or you could ask someone to get it for you for Christmas. I know I will. (The “can’t touch” one also comes in blue.)
If you’re artsy, there’s a contest to make your own (as well as get two grand).
oh mannnnnSource: gravityfallsdecoded
My name’s Ariel! Welcome to my blog thingy. My twin brother, Alex Hirsch, is the dude who created Gravity Falls. I guess you could say Dipper and Mabel are based on us.
It has been an awesome ride watching along with the fans, but I wanted to get in on the action a bit because I’m such a big fan of the show myself. So here I am! (Keep in mind I’m a total doof when it comes to technology, so cut me a little slack if I’m behind on all the interwebby-know-how-business.)
Feel free to ask questions! And keep up the Gravity Falls love!!
psa: robbie is not a cool suave jerk
- got really excited about both his new guitar and his new pair of tight pants and wanted to show them off to the girl he likes to impress her
- has covered the back of his van with posters that are pretty much just pictures of his face, and a lot of them
- is the kind of guy who feels legitimately socially threatened by a twelve-year-old that never bathes
- refers to eyeliner as ‘eye paint for men’
- thinks messing with chalk outlines of dead bodies and stuffing ice down his friends’ pants is exactly how to have a good time
- tried to serenade his girlfriend with a song that was pretty much just him yelling her name over and over
- is honestly just a huge fucking nerdok thank you for your time
(via cellophanerose)Source: robbiedarko
oh god I have this college friend that looks exactly like the love child of Norman and Robbie from Gravity Falls.